Sunday, December 28, 2008

Gooooood Morning Vietnam!!!!!




Well we are here and just finished our breakfast. We arrived last night at around 11:00 Pm and after driving through a mass of humanity we arrived at our hotel.

Our drive to the hotel was amazing as Vietnam beat Thialland in the IFFA Suzuki cup (soccer) and there was a huge celebration in the streets as all the young people took to the streets on thousands of their motor scooters. I will try an upload pictures soon, as I did not have my camera (packed in a bag I could not access) and used my phone. It should have been a 15 minute drive and ended up taking over an hour, but so worth it to see the chaos.

The flights were long, but bearable, as the 14 hour leg was in a 777 with personal video in each seat, with a large selection of recent movies. We had 4 hours in Seoul, Korea at the airport, where we ate some great sushi.

More later....

No comments: